Iran will open new fronts in case of repeated US aggression
Iranian military will open new military fronts in case of repeated aggression from the US and Israel, said official representative of the Iranian army Mohammad Akraminia.
US President Donald Trump reported on May 18 that the United States planned to carry out a military attack on Iran on Tuesday, but at the request of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE postponed it for the possible achievement of a peace deal.
"If the enemy commits a stupidity and again falls into the trap (of Israel - ed.) and commits another aggression against our dear Iran, we will open new fronts for them with a new methodology and levers (of influence - ed.)," his words are quoted by the Fars agency.
An Iranian military source, commenting on a possible repeated attack on Iran, previously told RIA Novosti that Tehran has prepared new tactical steps in case of a repeat of the US attack.
The US and Israel began striking targets on Iranian territory on February 28. Washington and Tehran announced a ceasefire on April 8, but the United States began a blockade of Iranian ports, and Iran announced the establishment of special transit rules through the Strait of Hormuz. Due to the escalation of the conflict, shipping through the Strait of Hormuz has practically stopped.
Source: RIA Novosti












